Jul 21, 2010

Bike Riding Day 1





It's been 5 days without facebook an I'm actually quite excited I'm doing it. I wanted to spend way less time on the computer an more time being active an doing something to better myself. So I said no more facebook for a long time. I thought biking would be a lot of fun so I set out to by a bike. After a couple of days of searching with no results I found this beauty on sale at Dick's sporting goods! Was originally 250 got it for 105!!


I went for a nice long ride today, about one hour an 20 minutes. It was definitely fun an I can't wait to do it again. I took the country roads because they are the safest an I enjoyed the time alone. Gave me a chance to think about life an not only that I enloted soaking up the nice fresh air and sounds of nature. 


There are some crazy drivers out there an some pretty nice ones. I got waved to twice an had some cars drive a little too close for comfort. I'm going to buy a hydration pack so that I can have water with me. I didn't take any this time an boy was I thirsty. Luckily I saw my mom driving down the back road an she gave me a drink. Lol ill keep you up to date on how my biking is going! I want to build muscles an get a new take on life. 

P.S. 
Sorry if its so misspelled. I'm writing this from my phone!!

Thanks for reading! An have an amazing week!!


jhon Lebaron,jhon898

2 comments:

Joe Cap said...

Cool bike, and riding on country roads is definately my style!
I don't really understand the point of facebook, when I go in, all I see is a bunch of people that I don't know saying pointless stuff...but remember, I am old, and not cool...

Jhon said...

Well the only reason I use facebook is to keep intouch with my family in Mexico and over the rest of the world!
If not I would not go on it.

but yes Country roads are amazing!

Something about being out there is just so peaceful!

Hey just because you are old does NOT mean you are not cool!
I enjoy your cool blog!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...