Jul 22, 2010

My first Wedding Shoot

My very first wedding was for my cousin Lucy and her fiance Tim. Since it was my first wedding I had no idea as to what to expect. I went prepared with my flash, memory cards, extra batteries, lens cleaner, chargers and filter. I did not want to need something and not have it. I was stressed the whole day because I wanted to get some great shots and the weather was not cooperating with us. Over all I liked the shots I got but I doubt I will ever do a wedding again. I took many pics and here are some of my favorite ones so far! Hope you enjoy!




P.S.

I wanted to go out biking today but we were under tornado warning/watch for the most of the afternoon until late at night. Since I got my bike I have been anxious to get out there and enjoy the freedom and smells of nature. Today I ordered a hydration pack so that I no longer go thirsty while riding. I bought it on Amazon for about $50! very good deal. Plus it's very light weight and has some pockets for my cellphone and other small stuff! I can't wait until it gets here! 
Hope you all are having better weather than we are here in Wisconsin!
Take care!

jhon Lebaron,jhon898

5 comments:

4 Lettre Words said...

Really lovely, Jhon! "The Shoes" are my fave.

Jhon said...

Thanks Dina!!!!!

carlotta cisternas said...

Beautiful photos! I love the first two, of the makeup brush and the dress. Gorgeous :)

Jhon said...

Thank you so much!

NOLINE said...

BEAUTIFUL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...