Jul 13, 2010

WOW its been forever...

Its been quite sometime since I sat down and wrote in my Blog. It has to do with the fact that I have been super busy lately. I was in Mexico for two weeks visiting my dad and family. I had a lot of fun down there and I am hoping to go back in the next couple of weeks for the fairs that my family has every year. Its like a huge family reunion where everybody comes down for 3 days of visiting and partys, plus a talent show. Once I got back from Mexico I shot my very first wedding! I had a lot of fun doing it but I doubt I will ever do weddings again. They are very stressful. I currently got a second job working for my mom. I am in charge of creating the work schedules, running payroll, organizing the office, creating papers and helping her keep the business going. I definitely have missed writing in my blog and I have especially missed hearing feed back from my awesome readers. I hope all is going well where ever you may be and that whatever trials or troubles you are going through soon come to an end.

jhon Lebaron,jhon898

4 comments:

Joe Cap said...

Well, I for one am glad to see you back, and look forward to more of your fabulous pictures.
Good luck with the biz!

Jhon said...

Thanks Joe!!
I am glad to be back too!

4 Lettre Words said...

Welcome back...can't wait to see your wedding captures!!

Jhon said...

Thanks!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...