Jan 8, 2010

One, Two, Three, Four, the list of teeth grows some more. Five, Six, Seven, Eight, looks like I'm a little to late.

Today has been a great day so far. The sun is shinning and its 23 degrees out and I don't need a jacket! yes I'm happy that is 23 degrees out because its been in the negatives these past couple of days things are finally starting to warm up. It snowed a little past my ankle last night. But today most of the snow on the roads has melted. This morning I had a dentist appointment, which was very needed. It had been a long time since I last went to the dentist and had a full cleaning and x-rays. My teeth feel amazing but the dentist said I need like 8 teeth to be worked on. I guess I should have never waited that long to go. Luckily my great insurance from work is paying 80 percent of it so I only have to pay about $350 dollars. Which is a heck of a lot better then the $1500 it would have cost me without insurance. After the dentist I went to Culver's to get myself some lunch before I headed off to work. Culver's has amazing food. Their shakes and custard is some of the best! I usually get a grilled cheese and their delicious crispy curly fries with a side of ranch. People who do not eat at Culver's at least once in their lifetime don't know what they are going to be missing. Today is Friday and you know what that means?! It's pay day! My pay was over $500 which was very nice! I used to get a check and deposit into my account but I switched to direct deposit because that makes life so much easier. If I am not in town on pay day my check gets deposited into my account and I do not have to worry about anything! Makes life a lot easier. Today I work until 7 and then I'm not too sure what I'm going to do. I'm probably just going to stay home and visit family and tomorrow I work 8-2 which is nice!
So here is another funny article that I was reading. It involves Robbers and Stoves... take a look for yourself.
http://www.koco.com/news/22178232/detail.html

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...