Jan 9, 2010

An Absolute MUST Read!

Before I even start you must know that I am not a big fan of reading. I only read books that truly capture my attention and can keep me interested. Shattered Dreams is unlike any other memoir, it is a heartwarming story that is filled with joy, sadness, happiness, praise and perseverance. Irene Spencer does a great job with writing this book about her life. She takes you deep into the heart of what it is really like sharing your husband with 9 other wives, what is like to live in poverty and complete isolation, with no family close by to run to for support when needed. She takes you back in time to some of her most heart wrenching memories like when her baby Leah died or when her husband married her sister. If you are looking for a book that will keep you up until wee hours in the morning or a book that makes you feel like you are in the story, then I suggest you read this book. You will not regret it. Once you read it let me know. I'd really enjoy discussing your thoughts about it.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...