Jan 9, 2010

Morning Sunshine!


I just got a Canon Rebel T1i and I have been dying  for spring to come so That I can use it. Well this morning an opportunity presented itself to me. As I was walking up the stairs I looked out the sliding glass door and there it was. One of the most beautiful sights I have seen in a long time. The sun was just rising and the sky was a perfect shade of gray and blue with a hint of red/orange from the sunlight. I ran backdown stairs, almost tripping myself I was in such a hurry, grabbed my camera, put on the Telephoto lens and started shooting. I took several pictures but this one was my favorite. Oh what I would have given to be able to sit and enjoy a nice big cup of coffee while watching this marvelous art piece rise up into the sky. But I did not have time because I had to be at work at 8:00am and I only had a few minutes to spare. 


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...