Jan 10, 2010

Black & White With a Splash of Green.


















So last night I went over to my cousin Irene's house who I have not seen in about 3 months and yet she only lives 35 minutes from here. I really had a good time visiting her and catching up on the latest gossip. We talk for hours about anything and everything. At about 10pm My other cousin who happens to be one of my best friends got home from work and we watched Year One. It was a funny movie but more of a cheesy kind of funny. Anyways after the movie I was so darn tired that I passed out and never woke up all night. I was awoken in the morning to the sound of kids running and playing upstairs, It was about 9:00am. I got up got dressed and told my cousin I was going home because I wanted to spend some time with my family. So I went to Panera with them and wow that place was so darn good. I got a Penne sandwich with Fresh Mozzarella basil and tomato, it was very good. After that I came home and I decided to try something on my camera so I took a few snapshots of myself and then I made everything black & white and I made my eyes green. It actually turned out really nice :)
Today has been a great day so far!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...