Jan 11, 2010

Prayers are needed

A really close friend of mine named Mariana was in a horrible accident.

So far this is what I know...

She was riding a Quad with a relative whose name is Derik. They took the turn going way too fast and hit straight on into a wall. Mariana went flying over 20 feet and she is currently in the hospital unconcisous and were not sure if she is going to make it. The doctors said that if she does make it they are not sure she will ever be able to walk again. She also had a clot in her brain but I was told that went away. Derik hit the wall with is face and broke a lot of bones in his face. I'm asking everybody to please keep them and their families in your prayers. I cant help but feel sad today. I know that God has a plan for everything and that everything happens for a reason but it is still sad to see a loved one suffering.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...