Apr 1, 2010

Clouds

I remember when I was little one of my favorite things to do was to look up at the clouds & find all the shapes I could. To this day I still love clouds. I don't really ever spend time looking for shapes anymore but something about them is really cool. Maybe how they are just floating up there in the sky?
Any ways the other day I went to Argyle Wisconsin, about an hour from my house, to visit some friends over the weekend. While driving there I managed to get some really cool shots of the clouds!
Hope everybody has an awesome easter!





jhon Lebaron,jhon898

3 comments:

Joe Cap said...

I love looking at clouds! Gotta get me a nice padded lawn chair so I can lay on my back and stare. It is so relaxing and peaceful.

Desertson said...

cool pics!

Jessica said...

I love your cloud pictures!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...