Mar 29, 2010

Week 13 - “Dramatic B&W” Photo Challenge


This week over at I [heart] Faces the theme is Dramatic B&W.
I really love black & white pictures. There is something to them that intrigues me & makes me want to know more about it. I think that is because all the color is gone so I really have to imagine every little detail of the picture.
Any ways Here is my entry!
I took some close-ups of my sister. I painted her face & put glitter all over it!

While you are here make sure you check out some of the other really cool entries over at 








jhon Lebaron,jhon898

6 comments:

Amy said...

Cool shot! And what a great sister you have, letting you paint her face!

Crystal said...

This is just a great photo! Love it :)

Unknown said...

GREAT shot! VERY dramatic! and way to go for being creative! and having such a cool sis that is willing to play along! I think it turned out well!!

Chris & Amy said...

Very cool! Looks like it was a fun shoot!

Whitney said...

really beautiful.

Jhon said...

Thanks for the nice comments :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...