Feb 4, 2010

Wish time would Fast-Forward to Monday


This weekend I have to go to Texas for my grandma's funeral. I'm not looking forward to it at all. I leave tomorrow (friday) at about 2:45. I don't get to Dallas/Fort worth Texas until about 9:00 at night. Then we have about a 1 hour and 30 minute drive to Athens Texas, which is where the funeral is being held. The funeral is saturday at 1:00 and after that I'm sure were all going to get together and visit for a while. Then sunday morning at 6:35am my plane leaves to come back home. It's going to be the fastest weekend ever. I just really want to be home. Please keep my family in your prayers over this weekend, not only for protection and a safe return but also to be strong. When I get back Ill let you all know how it went and hopefully ill have pics.


P.S.
Comments should be working now!
jhon Lebaron,jhon898

4 comments:

Joe Cap said...

Hey, Jhon. I LIVE in Dallas-Forth Worth. I will be praying for you and your grandma. Be safe.

Jhon said...

Thank you Joe

kathrine said...

hi john im s sorry to hear about your grandma passing away,but its good to know she is in a better place now and no longer suffering,give your mom my condolences,it was sad to hear,it was nice checking out your pics and blog ,very nice ,i would say you have a lot of talent for what you do,take care,god bless you and your family

Jhon said...

Thanks for the advice!
Ill try Lysine.
But I will let my mom know you take care too

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...