Feb 2, 2010

Avatar

I wasn't sure what all the excitement was about, Blue people living in nature? Come one seriously? After hearing so much about it I decided I better go check it out. Not like I had anything else better to do in the 2 hours and 40 minutes the movie would last. My step dad took me and my sister to see it in 3D and all I can say is WOW. I give this movie five stars out of five, It was phenomenal. Everything about it from the acting to special effects. The people in the movie lived so different and had such a different lifestyle and it was incredible seeing how they lived. This movie consists of love, action, suspense and comedy all in one. It's a kind of movie that will leave you wanting more. The way things were designed in the movie and how everything turned out left me speechless. Avatar in my opinion is the all time best movie ever made. It knocks twilight right out of the water & Harry Potter can't even begin to compare to it. Those 2 hours and 40 minutes of my life that I thought would I would ended up wasting on some imaginary movie turned out to be the most incredible 2 hours and 40 minutes I have ever spent watching something. If you have not had a chance to see Avatar I recommend you see it, but when you do make sure you watch it in 3D. It gives you a whole new perspective and you feel like things are actually coming out at you. Once you watch it let me know what you thought!

jhon Lebaron,jhon898

1 comments:

Jhon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...