Feb 1, 2010

Grandma

Today at 7:55 pm my Grandma Pamela Hanson Passed away...
She had been struggling with Cancer... it first started out in her Uterus. The doctors took that out and things were going good up until a few weeks ago when she got sick.. at first we werent sure what it was (all this is happening down by cancun in Mexico by the way.) The pain kept on getting worse and my mom along with some of her siblings decided that she must come out here to the US where she could receive proper treatment.
She finally arrived to Minnesota where she was admitted to the hospital. Everthing seemed to be going good. She was regaining her strength so that she could start chemo and she was fully awake and started talking. A few days ago (monday) she was doing ok up until about mid day. That is when things started to go bad. The average human breathes about 22-26 breaths a minute, My grandma was going 4 to 5 a minute. All of her children had come to visit her except one, Joseph. Today January 31st, 2010, her son Joseph came to visit her and while he was holding her she passed away. I truly believe that she was waiting to see all of her kids and say good bye to them before she returned home to God.

I'm very happy for my Grandma Pam, she is no longer suffering. I feel bad for my mom and for her brothers & sisters and for all her loved ones.

I'm going to miss my grandma so much. She was always so nice to me and I remember emailing her all the time about how my life was going and about how she was doing. The last thing she ever said to me was that she loved me and to keep doing what I'm doing. My grandma will ALWAYS have a special place in my heart. I'm still trying to comprehend that she was taken away at such a young age (64) she had so many years left to live.

I love you grandma and I am so thankful for everything you have done for me. I will never forget you and I will always remember your Kindness and Lovingness to me.
You will be missed..







jhon Lebaron,jhon898

1 comments:

Joe Cap said...

Jhon...my condolences for your sweet Grandma.
I tried to comment on this when you first posted it, but for some reason either the site or my PC wouldn't let me, but now it is.
God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...