Aug 8, 2010

Meet the Stange's


I finally finished editing the wedding pictures.
My favorite ones were the pictures of just them two together.
They look so happy and look so in love!
Lucy and Tim I enjoyed Taking your pictures!
May life bring you both happiness and many many years together!


We went out onto the busy road to take pictures. It was quite funny when cars would come by because we would have to hurry up and get off the road. Luckily we got some shots tho!


The little boy and girl looked so cute dancing. I had to get a picture of it. This little guy sure knew how to dance!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Elyssa said...

Beautiful shots!!!! Love them :)

NOLINE said...

YOU ROCKED YOU FIRST WEDDING jHON! GREAT JOB!

Jordi said...

I love love love your work!!!! Beautiful photos!

Jhon said...

Thank you!!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...