May 9, 2010

Prom

My Friend Brandi asked me to take prom pictures for her son & his group, to which I said I would. I need as much practice as I can before I do the wedding in June. Which by the way I am so excited for! The pictures in my opinion turned out great. The day started off rainy and the sky was so dark but little by little it cleared up and we were good to go for pictures. I had a really good time photographing this group because I felt that I learned a lot. Like how to pose big groups, how to take charge get the group together & always have an assistant with you! I hope you like the pics!



jhon Lebaron,jhon898

4 comments:

Joe Cap said...

The girls all look so pretty in their colorful dresses. Good job, my friend!

Jhon said...

Thank you Joe!

Katherine Schultz said...

Beautiful!

NENSA MOON said...

Hello,
just passing here from Joe Cap's blag..
That's a very beautiful photos.
great job!!

nensa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...