May 2, 2010

Another beautiful Sunday

I have always thought it would be a cool Idea to take pictures of someone out on a couch in the middle of a field, but I never knew where or how to do it. Well today I was telling my mom about my idea and she then told me that she saw a couch out in a field while driving home from work and that I should go check it out. So I did. I got my sister all dressed up in a fancy dress and made my way there! It was perfect! Here is one of my favorite shots! I just started editing them so Ill add more later!

I also took my first engagement pictures today! I am so excited how they are turning out! woke up early for that and I went to take them at this really cool garden in Madison Wisconsin. What do you think of them so far?



jhon Lebaron,jhon898

2 comments:

Katherine Schultz said...

Omgsh they are beautiful :)

I sooo wanna take pictures in a field with a couch! Anyways, love your blog.

Stop by mine at www.thoseblissmoments.blogspot.com

none said...

Great job on these jhon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...