Apr 20, 2010

This is why I don't eat McD's


So a friend of mine posted this video on facebook and I had to share it with you guys.
I have always heard that McDonald's was bad for you so I tried to stay away from it. Especially after watching Supersize me! (Its a documentary about a guy who eats McD's every day and it shows how unhealthy he gets) This video shows you how a 4 year old burger has not gotten moldy or rotten. I know it is so hard to believe. But imagine what happens when we eat this? No wonder the obesity rate is so high in the US!
What do you think about this video?
what are your Opinions on McD's?




jhon Lebaron,jhon898

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do not think of McDonald's as food. Food should rot, food should come from the earth, food should not kill you. McDonald's food does not rot (see "Supersize Me"), most of the product, well it is horrifying where the meat comes from, the produce, etc.
All I can say is read some Michael Pollan. His books changed my life.

Anonymous said...

I do not think of McDonald's as food. Food should rot, food should come from the earth, food should not kill you. McDonald's food does not rot (see "Supersize Me"), most of the product, well it is horrifying where the meat comes from, the produce, etc.
All I can say is read some Michael Pollan. His books changed my life.

Desertson said...

Now that's gross. Artificial food for ya, yuck! I need you to raise your right hand and swear you'll keep this to yourself....ok, I do like the egg mcmuffin.

Jhon said...

I will definitely check that book out!!

and dont worry Uncle Lafe your secret is safe with me! lol

p.s
I do like the egg mcmuffin to... haha

Meechy said...

DAD!!!!! How could you betray our family and eat at McD'S? Don't you want to live to see your grandchildren.... not that they seem to be coming any time soon...which is why I need you to stay healthy! come to me and I'll make you a nice lettuce wrap or something

Anonymous said...

Mcdonalds should be thought of as Mc Deathel's anyway because that's what it is.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...