Mar 23, 2010

Something New


I decided I would try to get creative and come up with something I had never thought of before.
SO this is what I came up with. It is late at night & I did not get a chance to edit all the pictures. I actually have only edited a few of them, but this one so far is my favorite. I will be posting a few of my favorite ones once I am done editing them all!
Hope you all are having an awesome week!
The weather has been so nice to us over here in Wisconsin. Hope its been just as nice to you where ever you may be!




jhon Lebaron,jhon898

4 comments:

Joe Cap said...

Looks like someone is a little heavy on the makeup here!

Elyssa said...

That is such an awesome idea! VERY creative!

Kendra said...

this one is amazing..love it! did you paint her yourself? great idea!

Jhon said...

Hey!
Yes I did and thanks :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...