Mar 7, 2010

Another Beautiful Sunday

Today was an awesome day!
The sun was out shining and it was up in the 40's. It was no jacket kind of weather!
This morning I went to church with the family then we went to Chili's for lunch. Lunch was good, that was till I found a hair in my food...
It happens to me every once in a while and I'm starting to think that its happening to me because I'm always thinking about it. So I guess I should stop thinking about finding hairs in my food.
Couple hours later I was my house and I was kind of bored.
I decided I would go take some pictures because the weather was so nice and I could drive with the windows down!
I got my camera and started down this lonely road till I got far out of town. I pulled over to the side of the road so that any cars coming could pass me. Bad idea, my car started to get stuck in the mud and I was sliding around. I was so nervous that I wasn't going to make it out but my car did it!
Later I was driving down another road when I heard a "Clink" come from out my car. Obviously I ran something over but what was it? I turned my car around and drove really slow looking for what I hit. There laying in the middle of the road was this blade, about a foot long & one inch high, that looked like it belonged to a saw of some sort. I was lucky it didn't puncture my tire. All of that tho was worth the amazing pictures I captured!
Here are a few of my favorites!





jhon Lebaron,jhon898

3 comments:

LaMoraGirl said...

These pics are so peaceful and serene!!!! Love them :)

Joe Cap said...

I think the flying birds are the best, but you should have taken a picture of your car stuck in the mud...that would have been pretty funny!.

Tongue Trip said...

trying to inhale some of those crispy winter air from your photographs and cant yet seem to get my lungs full! such beauty!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...