Feb 8, 2010

More Funeral Pictures

The day of my grandmas Funeral was so nice out. I really had a good time taking pictures, I felt like it gave me a lot of practice working with people. Let me know what you think of them!
My Little Cousin. I told him I wanted to take a picture and he was like "Ok"

Her Name is Stacey. She was eating this muffin like it was going out of style and I thought it would make a great picture.

My brother, Stefan, my cousin, Clayton, and me.

Her name is Mackena and she is the most adorable thing ever. She love posing for the camera...

Me with My aunts, whom I haven't seen in a couple years. Except the one on the left, its been a year.

My Crazy aunts that I love a lot! They wanted to pic me up and take a picture. lol

PAPARAZZI! We were all taking pictures of the brothers and sisters when my aunt bonnie told me to hurry and come. So I came up where she was and she was like turn around and take a pic. lol It was awesome.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is very refreshing to see people emrbace life on a day when you commemerate death. Great photos!

Joe Cap said...

Man, you have a HUGE family!
Mackena is very cute, but once they get past 12, they don't want to pose anymore.

LaMoraGirl said...

I love the one with the muffin!!! It's adorable :)

Jhon said...

Lisa- Yes I agree with you. It was a hard day but when we all go together and visited it eased the pain. Thank you by the way!

Joe-Yes I have a very big family... lol
That was only a fraction of them.. haha
but yeah she is adorable and I hope she still wants to pose after 12

Desertson said...

It's been forever since I've seen some of those guys! wow.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...