Feb 10, 2010

Easy Pizza

Don't have time or money to make food?? Want something quick and easy?? Then you will love this Pizza Recipe. My sister Krisia invented it one day and I really liked it!
All you need are flour tortillas, Cheese, and Tomato sauce (flavored is the best, like oregano, or mushroom)


Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Once I have all my ingredients and I have set the oven I start making the pizzas.
They are really good and so quick to make its unbelievable. Plus once your done there is no mess!
To make them all I do is spread sauce over the tortilla except close to the edge so I can have a crust!



Then I bake for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is all melted!

Enjoy!!

These homemade pizzas are really easy to make. Plus if you have kids they can make their own variations, with pepperoni, olives or whatever they desire!
If you give these a try let me know what you thought of them!

jhon Lebaron,jhon898

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

very clever!

Jhon said...

And good! lol

Joe Cap said...

Excellent idea, it will be tried in this house!

Kendra Logan said...

Awesome! I do that at home, but with pita bread.

~Kendra

Steph said...

Hopping over from Courtney and the Boys...the pizza looks yummy!!

Jessica said...

Yum, yum, yum! I'm always up for a good pizza!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...