Jan 27, 2010

Feed the Hungry and Educate yourself all in one.

1...2...3...4...5...6
Thats how often a child dies of hunger (from the United Nations)
When I think of that I cant help but sad. I feel like I need to do something about that. Every day I eat whatever my heart desires... Sometimes even serving myself too much that goes to waste... I never really thought about the fact that there are some people who are dying of hunger. I don't think it is fair that anybody should have to starve to death. There is this awesome website called FreeRice. Its a website where you can educate yourself in Math, Foreign Language, Geography, English Vocab and so on, all while helping feed the hungry. How you ask?? Well for every question you get right FreeRice donates 10 grains of rice to help end world hunger. That might not seem as much but after a while it all adds up. I think whoever created this website is absolutely awesome. It's amazing how easy it is for us to help end world hunger.
index.php.gifSo if you have some free time I'd recommend you to head on over to http://freerice.com/ where you can help the hungry and you can educate yourself in a variety of subjects!
If you check it out let me know what you think and also I'd love to hear how many grains of rice you donated!!


jhon Lebaron,jhon898

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...