Jan 26, 2010

Chapped Lips & Cold Sores?

So everytime the weather switches from hot to cold or cold to hot I get really chapped lips and cold sores. If you have never had a cold sore let me tell you how lucky you are! If you have ever had a cold sore then you know what I'm talking about when I say how annoying and painful they are. For the past few days I noticed my lips were getting dry so I had been putting Burts Bees on them. I thought that was helping until I woke up this morning with huge lips that kept on stinging. I think it's a cold sore but it’s still too early to tell. I'm just hoping its dry weather because cold sores take forever to go away. I’ve tried many different products and natural ways to cure it but nothing seems to help except camphophenique. It dries them up right away. Do any of you know any cures for cold sores? I'd love to hear them and give them a try! As for right now my lips are still huge and sore.
On a positive side a few people have told me that I do really good job writing. Writing used to be my nightmare. I very much disliked English class in high school. Maybe it's because I grew up in Mexico and never had to learn how to write in English. Either way didn't like it but lately I’ve been really enjoying it. I love to write and I love to get feedback as to what my readers think. I plan on writing a book someday. It’s one of my goals in life. I'm still not sure what type of book but I have a few ideas in mind. Thanks to a friend of mine who really made me think about it! Chantelle Leany



jhon Lebaron,jhon898



2 comments:

kathrine said...

hey this is a vitamin and really good for right when you start getting cold sores,its called l-ysine it works really good right when my kids start getting anything like that i get them taking that,you do great with your writing,its very interesting.

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to getting more information about this topic, don't worry about negative opinions.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...